Your contribution helps Universal Companies maintain our mission
|Charter High School|
|3301 Tasker Street,|
|Philadelphia, PA 19145|
AUDENRIED Photo Gallery
Universal Audenried Charter High School is a dynamic learning environment where students can explore all of their options. Audenried's caring, highly qualified teachers help students reach their goals.
Audenried provides the Universal Value Plan, including:
- Longer school day/extended school year
- Smaller class size
- Family and Student Resource Center
- Post-graduation planning
Enrolling in Universal Audenried Charter High School can put you on the right path for life. With smaller classes, extended school day and Saturday enrichment classes you will get the attention that you need to succeed. The new Universal Audenried Charter High School provides a comprehensive education experience for students in 9th-12th grade. We offer something that no other charter high school in the state offers: an educational program that provides both the academics needed for college admissions and the skills training that prepare graduates for meaningful entry level employment. Students in all Career and Technical Education academies can earn up to nine credits at the Community College of Philadelphia through our college credit program.
Arts and Humanities Academy provides creative options for college-bound students in:
- Audio and video technology and film
- Broadcast and print journalism
- Performing and visual arts
- Printing technology
Culinary Arts Academy prepares students for a career in the hospitality industry with classes in:
- Food preparation and service
- Customer Service
- Travel and Tourism
Electrical Academy offers specialized training in the electrical industry so students learn:
- Electrical codes
- Blue prints
- How to read wiring codes and specifications for commercial and residential wiring
Health Related Technologies Academy
- Health care professionals are always in demand and enjoy the satisfaction of helping people stay well and recover from illness
Transportation Technology Academy
- In partnership with SEPTA, this Academy will provide students with the skills in automtoive, public transit and emerging hybrid technolgies
We also have competitive sports and extra-curricular activities including:
Lacrosse (boys only)
Track and field (boys and girls)
Basketball (boys and girls)
For more information or to enroll, call Universal Audenried Charter High School, 215-952-4801
Principal: Glenda Darby
Assistant Principal: Abdul-Mubdi Muhammad
Assistant Principal: Kristen Williams-Smalley
The documents below must be present for the school to register children:
1. Proof of your child’s age: Acceptable proof includes birth, baptismal or other religious certificates, a passport or immigration documents.
2. Proof of Residency: Examples of acceptable proof include Current Voter Registration card, Current Utility Bill (PECO, PGW, etc.), Official Foster Care or DHS letters when child is being cared for by a foster/child care agency. Shelter placement or residency letters are also acceptable for homeless students, Original Deeds or Rental Agreements types, signed by all parties and notarized.
3. Parent/Legal Guardian: must provide photo identification (Ex: Current PA Drivers License/Non-Drivers License or valid Federal, State or Municipal employment identification, Passport)
4. Child’s Medical Appraisal and Immunization Records: showing proof of the up-to-date immunizations for: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Poliomyelitis, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (German measles), Hepatitis B, and Varicella (Chicken Pox).
5. Child’s Most Recent Report Card and any other useful reports (IEP, NOREP, etc.) from your child’s former school or school district.
First In Math - An interactive online game students can play at school or at home. Students can earn points and compete against other students in the school!
Universal Audenried Charter High School's "Family and Student Resource Center"
3301 Tasker St. Phila Pa. 19145 - Phone: (215) 952-4801 - Fax (215) 952-4805
To support and raise academic standards and achievement, Universal has developed the “Universal Family and Student Resource Center” which organizes and centralizes all non-education activities and resources and offers a comprehensive array of school based social services to the students that are “are risk” and the families “in crisis” within the community. The Center assists our efforts to make the School a nexus of community activities and demonstrates that organized community engagement can significantly add value to teaching and learning programs related to student achievement, school climate, and the delivery of children and family supportive services.
If you have any questions, please contact the Resource Center Manager, Fitsum Abay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marcella Greaves- (215) 952 4801
Ismail Myers - Case Manager - (267) 972-6346 Rm. D115
Paula Weaver, M.S. Ed. - Parent & Community Manager (267) 761-7980 Rm. D115
Walli Smith -- Community Liason Manager/Athletic Director (267) 707-7180 B108
Click on the "Events tab" to the right to see workshops and events taking place at the Family and Student Resource Center!
|Culinary Academy Scholars|